Joseph Morris interview!
Heya Guys, So i got an incredible opportunity to interview Joseph Morris, and he was happy to do an interview for you guys. I am very lucky to be around supportive people of my blog! So the aim of this interview is to spread the word of his new music! I am a massive fan of Joseph's music and i am so excited, to announce that Joseph's music will be making a reappearence! So it has been named 'This is my truth' and i am very excited to hear the music! There will be a single and then an album to follow.. Just a background on Joseph: Who is Joseph Morris? Joseph is a singer/songwriter from Essex! He has done many events such as shard fest, soccer six and many many more! He has done many covers on youtube and on his twitter page! He recently performed at the same show as James Arthur. My Interview with Joseph Morris: Q:When did you first start singing? A;: I was about 5/6 years old, and never looked back really! Q: Why did you first start writing? A: It was...



Comments
Post a Comment