Autumn Essentials

Heya Guys,
So today i wanted to write about my autumn essentials. It is starting to get cold and i love Autumn. I love how pretty the leaves look on the floor and i love snuggling down under a blanket in my onesie, watching a great movie!

My first essential is:
Hot chocolate: I love hot chocolate in the Autumn and winter time, as it warms me up! A lot of the Autumn drinks are out and i love the Pumpkin spice hot chocolate! It reminds me of Halloween and it tastes so good! I remember Zoella recommending the GU salted caramel hot chocolate on her vlog channel, and knew i had to try it! When i first tried it, it tasted amazing! It is one of my favourite hot chocolates now and it is from waitrose!

Candles: I love burning candles in the Autumn. It makes my room all cosy and feels Like Autumn.  love lighting a candle and just relaxing with youtube or a film on. My favourite candle, and one i have been burning is the Lazy days candle, from the Zoella collection. This smells so fresh and i love it! This retails at boots for £10 http://www.boots.com/en/Zoella-Lazy-Days-Fragranced-Candle_1893268/

Cosy socks: Oh my, oh my! Cosy socks have got to be my favourite. i love my feet feeling all cosy and warm. I have a lot of fluffy socks, and what i mean is about 14 pairs of fluffy socks. Primark fluffy socks are my favourite as they are only £1 or £2, and i cannot resist the temptation to go and get more fluffy socks. I need to go and look at the Zoella fluffy socks, as they look so cosy!

Lipsticks: In the autumn, i love wearing my berry toned lipticks. I love the sleek lipstick in Mystic. This is a dark purple colour and perfect for autumn. I love sleek lipsticks as even though they this is a matte shade, it is still creamy and glides onto the lips! this retails at only £4.99 http://www.sleekmakeup.com/uk/true-colour-mystic. My other favourite lipstick is Rimmel London new collection called renew. I picked one up at superdrug and they are amazing! I love the shape of it, and i love the colours that they have. My favourite colour so far in the dark night water lipstick in oops! They have various shades in the collection but oops is more of a berry toned lipstick, perfect for Autumn! These lipsticks retails for: £6.49. http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Moisture-Renew-Lipstick-Dark-Night-Water---Oops/p/744372

I hope you enjoy this blog post, on some of my essentials!
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

What and who do i want to be? *future*