Autumn Tag #BlogtoberDay19

Hellooo&Welcome to Blogtober Day 19,

1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
When the leaves start falling down and starting to turn orange. This is also when the cold weather starts to come in, and i am back wearing a jacket. 


2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
My favourite fall scent is cinnamon. I love anything with cinnamon in, as it smells like an autumnal scent. This is whether it is in baking or in a candle, i love this type of scent. 

3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
My favourite Autumn colour is burgundy. I also like a copper orange shade as well, as this colour reminds me of Autumn, as this is when the leaves begin to turn that colour. 


4. What is your favourite Fall drink?
I love Hot chocolate. When Autumn comes along, i'm always a lover of hot chocolate with marshmallows. They're the best! It makes me feel cosy too. 


5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
The TV show i am looking forward to is, I'm a celeb. I love I'm A celeb. This is hilarious, and i love the whole show concept and of course Ant and Dec. 

6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
My favourite fashion trend for Autumn is ankle boots, jumper, hoodie and scarves. All the clothing choices to keep me warm and cosy. 


7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
My favourite Autumn Activity to do is, bake halloween themed cakes. I love doing this. I also love carving pumpkins. 


8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 
I love the blush look, as it makes it look more natural when Autumn comes around. I also love a dark brown lip colour. I like doing my eyes a smoky brown colour (i'm still learning!)

I hope you enjoyed this! if you use this, don't forget to link me, so i can check them out and leave a comment.

Love,
Amyx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park