5 quotes i live by! #BlogtoberDay23

Hellooo&welcome to blogtober day 23:





I am going to be sharing with you my favourite my favourite quotes!

1. 'Positivity Always' Jayde, a friend who passed away due to cancer in April, at the age of 21, was the strongest person i ever knew, and she would always spread positivity always around. I loved how positive she always was, and hearing this quote always reminds me of Jayde, and to keep positive! If you follow me on twitter @amy_bellxx then you'll know this is my twitter header!

2. 'Surround yourself with positivity' I love this quote. This quote i really agree with. If you start surrounding yourself with positive people, you are more likely to be positive.

3. 'You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think'

4. 'You'll never find something better if you stay in your comfort zone' So, so true! Step out of your comfort zone and sure enough you may find something that bit better, to help you on your journey.

5. 'If the plan doesn't work, change the plan, not the goal.' There are many times where the plans to get to the goals have never worked for me and i have always wanted to change the goal, this quote has got me through college work, so many times! I love it!

Let me know the quotes you live by,
Amyx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park