My fave summer makeup!

Hey Guys,
Today i am going to be sharing with you, my favourite summer makeup! All links will be left if you click on the product!

-Foundation:

I have been using the rimmel lasting finish foundation for my foundation, and i love it. The way it is applied is so flawless and it doesn't look patchy or cakey. It is my true shade and i love how long wearing it is. When you apply it, it feels like a moisturiser as it is such a light weight foundation. I also love even when it is sunny, i can still apply it, and it still lasts!

Concealer 

The concealer i have been using is the collection lasting perfection. This has been a favourite of mine for so long. it doesn't crease under the eyes, and it gives that really nice highlighted look as well.  it is also a full coverage concealer, so if you don't want to wear foundation, you can just wear this alone, and it still looks amazing. 

Powder

I love this powder, as it is such a nice colour for my skin. it also makes my foundation and concealer come together, to give such a nice look. It tends to stay in place all day as well. 

Contour:
I love the sleek contour kit in light. It is such a nice contour kit, and it blends in so so well. It gives such a nice coverage as well and is the right shade for the light skin that i have. I find this so nice to contour with, and it creates the perfect contour!!

Bronzer:
I have been using the benefit hoola lite powder bronzer. I love this bronzer, as i am a fair skinned tone, so i love how fair this bronzer is. It applies amazingly. The blending isn't cakey, it just glides onto the cheek bones, to create the perfect bronzed look. I love how sun kissed my skin looks. 

Highlight:
I have been using the iconic london illuminator drops in original. I love this! If i don't want a full highlight look on it's own, i'll add the drops to my foundation, to make the skin look more dewy. But it looks amazing on it's own as well. It just pops your cheek bones, and you get that instant glow and shine. 

Lipliner:
i have been using the mac lipliner in whirl. I love how smooth and creamy this lipliner is, and it is so easy to work with. It lasts a long time, and i love how easy this applies!

Lipstick:
To obviously compliment the lipliner, i have been using the lipstick whirl. I love how these 2 colours match together, and it is such a nice nude/brown colour. As it is matte, you would think it would dry out. No, no, no! It is completely the opposite, it doesn't dry out, or stain my lips after. It is creamy as well, which i love!

setting spray:
I have been using the NYX setting spray in matte. I love this setting spray. It is so lightweight on the skin, and feels like you're not wearing anything. It keeps my makeup in place all day, which is wahey! 

Hope you enjoyed, 
let me know if you purchase any of these products:)

Amyxx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park