Holiday hand luggage checklist!

Hey Guys,
it is nearly holiday season, when everyone is jetting off abroad, and it is so hot! I want to write a blog post on what i think and what i pack for a holiday abroad in my hand luggage:
Hand Luggage:
The hand luggage will only be basic and only contain a few accessories and things you may need for the plane: 

♡Boarding pass and passport: Obviosuly the essential to be able to get out of the country, and be able to check in for your flight!
♡Headphones: i love listening to my headphones on the plane, as i can listen to music or watch a programme and not disturb anyone else on the plane. I just take my apple earphones, as they are small, and don't take up any room, which is handy!

♡ Deoadrant: Another must, if you are sitting on a plane, it may not be the nicest smell! I just take a travel sized deodrant with me!

♡Lip Balm: After a flight, your lips will begin to get dehydrated and it won't feel nice, so having a lip balm, will help be able to rehydrate the lips, and make them feel nice. 

♡ Spare clothes: it has happened not me fortuantly, but if they lose your case, you will want to change! So, i pack 1 bikini and 1 outfit to get me by!

♡Phone: My phone is literally an essential, to be able to do so much on, so this comes in my hand luggage

♡money: If you want to go to duty free or round the other shops in the airport you're going to need to have some money, so i just pack some money in a little purse for my hand luggage.

♡Medication: Essential if you need any medication, it is easy to access and you know if you need it, it isn't in your suitcase!

♡Pen: When you're on the flight, you may need to fill out forms for migration, so having a spare pen, will help, so you don't have to wait for a pen.

♡snacks: I love having snacks on the plane. I get them at the airport, and just put them in my hand luggage. I like to pack sweets, mints and some crisps, in case i get peckish on the plane..

♡Face wipes: Just to give my skin that little rehydrate and this will make me feel refreshed, by having my face wipes with me!

Hope you enjoyed!
AmyXxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park