What Makeup i'm wearing in April

 Heya Guys,
Today i wanted to talk to you about what makeup i've been wearing in April:

I start my makeup of with the Maybelline Baby skin pore eraser and i love this, as it makes my makeup stay on my skin. 
For my foundation, i am using the rimmel lasting finish foundation in ivory, and i love this foundation, on a day to day base, as it is a light-medium coverage, and it goes really well with my skin.  
For my concealer, i am using the Rimmel wake me up concealer again in ivory. It covers up my dark circles, and i love it brightens under my eyes, and anywhere i need brightening. 

The contour i am using is the sleek face contour kit and i love this contour, as  it comes with a highlight as well, but also the fact it gives me insane cheek bones, and warms up my skin. I use this below my cheekbones, across the forehead, and a little bit under my chin, just to give my face some definition. 

The bronzer i use is the Benefit hoola bronzer and i love this bronzer, as it doesn't go patchy, but gives you the nice and even bronzed look. I also am using the seventeen instant glow bronzer as this just warms my skin up more, and you can also build it up. 

The highlighter i am using is the sleek highlighter cleopatras kiss and this gives the most amazing highlight, and they have 2 cream based highlights and 2 powder highlights. I love it, as it gives me the most amazing glow. 

The mascara i am using is the Benefit they're real mascara, i love this mascara, as it really lengthens my lashes, and doesn't clog. This mascara, is kind of turning into a holy grail product and i love the volume it gives!

I don't wear eyeshadow on a day to day basis, but when i do, i use the, I heart eyeshadow palette chocolate and peaches , this is the most amazing dupe for the too faced sweet peach eyeshadow palette, and the colours are so insane, it gives that lovely finish, and makes my eyes pop. 

What i wear on my lips varies, on a day to day basis, but i have been using my Mac velvet Teddy and i love this shade, and it compliments the makeup really well. I have also been using the L'Oreal privee colour riche lipstick This is in rosewood beige, and such a lovely nude, to finish the makeup off.

Thanks for reading!
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

GUEST BLOGMAS WITH LUCY! #Blogmasday12