My 10 favourite Christmas songs#BlogmasDay14

Hey guys,
everyone loves music, and what better time to listen to music, than Christmas time! I love Christmas songs and there are so many that i do love! I have narrowed it down to just 10, hope you enjoy: 

⭐All i want for Christmas is you-Mariah Carey
⭐It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas-Michael Buble
⭐ Santa tell me-Ariana Grande
⭐Mistletoe-Justin Bieber
 ⭐Do they know it's Christmas-Band Aid
⭐Last Christmas-Wham
⭐Santa Claus is coming to town-Bruce Springsteen
⭐Merry christmas everybody-Slade
⭐I wish it could be Christmas everyday- Wizzard
⭐Jingle bell rock-Hillary Duff

These are my favourite songs, to listen to, at Christmas time
Hope you enjoyed,
see you again tomorrow 
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park