Jayana Interview

Hey Guys,
So, i got the pleasure to interview Jayana. I met Jayana a year ago now, at Garry's headline gig, and she blew me away. I love her songs and when i saw her on that stage, so much emotion was in her voice and it all made me go emotional. A year later, i still support Jayana, and i messaged her, about having an interview with her, and she kindly said yes. So we met up at Starbucks (Thanks for the hot chocolate!) and talked music and life..

Who is Jayana?

Jayana is a singer/song writer. She is 19 years old and is based in London. Jayana has done many events even performing alongside Jake Bugg. Jayana has also performed at gigs and events. Jayana has many influences in the music industry. Read on, to find more about 19 year old Jayana..

Who are your music inspirations?
Lauren Hill, anyone who's just an artist, rather than just a singer

If you didn't have music, what would you be doing now?
Jayana enjoys talking about politics, so she would be doing something involving politics

What are you looking forward to in 2017?
Releasing new music, very soon! And also doing her tour in the summer, which we are all looking forward too

What are your Christmas eve traditions?
Staying at home with her family, and spending time with them. She also enjoys going Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve.

What work are you working on in the studio?
Jayana is working on her single at the moment in the studio and and focusing on her music for the up and coming future!

What genre do you prefer playing?
Everything and anything!

What is your proudest moment in life and music? 
Finding the right balance between music and life. Music takes up a lot of my time and i enjoy finding the right balance between reality and my music!

How would you describe your sound?
A lot of my old EP's were very slow but the new EP i am working on is very ambient. 

What do you like to do on your off days?
Spending time with family 


Who would you like to collab with?
'Jessie J, i would like to contribute to her realness and live stuff, rather than her studio stuff. Create some 'sick' songs with Jessie J'

What is one thing, that people don't know about you?
'My Real name is actually Joanna, not many people know that about me'

3 people dead or alive, who would you invite for dinner?
'George Harris, My Grandad and whitney Houston'

What has been your most memorable event this year?
'Releasing my EP and my EP Launch'


And finally, what do you want to say to your fans?
I would like to say a lot to my fans, but thank you!

What is coming up for Jayana?
Support act for Dale Ali, 3rd December, 6pm, The Grand Union, West London, £10! www.DaleAli.weebly.com/Events

Support act for July Jones: 28th November: Tickets and details: www.hotvox.co.uk/artists/Jayana

January 11th: @TheBedfordPub in Balham, info on their twitter!

Summer Tour!

I would like to thank Jayana for letting me interview her! Big, big things are coming for her, and as always i am so proud of you!
Me and Jayana after the interview!



Amy x

Follow Jayana's journey here:

Twitter: @Jayanauk
instagram: jayanauk
EP: Roots is now on itunes!!!
Website: http://www.jayanamusic.com/music 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park