My week overview!

Hi Guys,
I thought to end the week of me blogging everyday, i would round up my week. Lets start:

♡ Monday:


♡Tuesday: We went swimming in the outdoor pool and it was such a lovely day out. We took a picnic full of goodies and i loved just chilling in the pool and on the fields. It was one of our family days so i went with my Mum and brother. It is so nice to spend time with your loved ones, doing something you all enjoy!

♡Wednesday: We went canoeing! I tried canoeing a couple of years ago and loved it. They do canoeing near me now, so we thought we would try it out! I loved it! I'm a right water baby, as i have been in the water from a very young age! It was such a fun activity to do! I defiantly recommend doing this as it is such a laugh and such good fun to do. 

♡Thursday: It was my Mum's birthday! We done a surprise afternoon tea styled party and wow we had fun! We had family and friends round ours! We decorated the garden and had a lot of food out for everyone to eat. I loved this idea, and i had such a good day with friends and family!

♡Friday: 

I hope you enjoyed my week of blogging! I really love blogging and i feel that summer is the perfect opportunity to blog, because i have so many ideas and i have more time!

Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park