JAYANA EP LAUNCH!

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know about a special EP launch that Jayana is doing. Jayana is a singer/songwriter and is London based. Jayana also has a website and you can subscribe to a newsletter which tells you up and coming news about any events and news you need to know about. Jayanamusic.com

Where is the EP launch?
The EP launch will be held at The Goodship in Kilburn. 289 Kilburn High Rd

Date:
Tuesday 12th July 2016

Price:
Free!

Support acts:
Haych Sane 
Gabi'el
More to be announced

How to get there?:
The Goodship is a 5 minute walk from Kilburn station. 

If you could all go and show some love and support to Jayana, then please do!

A message from me to Jayana:
Well done Jay, I am so proud of you and I can't wait to attend your EP launch roots. I can't wait to see you doing your thing on stage. I can't wait to reunite with you because I haven't seen you in so long, I love you lots. I remember watching you on stage the first time I watched you perform and the whole room just lit up, very emotional night that was! Love always, Amy x

Twitter: @JayanaUK
Instagram: @jayanauk
Website: jayanamusic.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park