Happy 18th birthday Amy

So it's your 18th YAY! You'll be reading this on the 28th June which of course is your birthday. I hope you have an amazing day and I hope you love your presents!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!! I just want to thank you for everything you have done for me and I hope you have the most amazing birthday ever. I really can't wait to celebrate your birthday with you and to take you out for your legal drink yayayaya!,

I know how much the Franklin lake boys want to wish you the most amazing birthday ever and I can't wait to show you the surprises when you get home from work, it's so worth it. The boys love you loads and want to wish you the best birthday ever! So happy birthday from the 3 boys and they hope you have an amazing day!

I know I only have known you a short amount of time, but I just want to thank you for the amazing memories we have both created and I can't wait for Essex pride on the 9th, it's gonna be the best day ever and to celebrate your 18th also. I hope you get spoilt loads and your birthday is as special as you are!!!

I also want to say I know you wish your Grandad was here on your special day, but he will be celebrating up there with all the angels and be looking down on you. He will be forever proud of you and is seeing what a beautiful young lady his granddaughter has turned out to be! Who knows, he may also be having a few drinks for you!!!

When you're celebrating your birthday with your twin tomorrow, have a drink for me and I will see you very very soon!!! 2 weeks and counting!! 

I hope you had a good early birthday weekend also, because you deserve it!!! Bubble football and the Brentwood event was amazing and it was all a buildup to your actual birthday! Next time I see you, you'll be 18, crazy!!

As Jude will say 'she's going to pull a lad on Tuesday' I really hope you do hahaha!!! 
Have the best day and have the most memorable birthday ever! You mean the world to me always remember that!!

Love you lots, 
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park