February favourites.

Hello Guys

I've missed blogging so much! I've even super busy with college and placement, and that's why I haven't been blogging as much.
Today I thought I would do a February favourites as it is coming to the end of February, I can't believe that it's nearly the 3rd month of 2016!!

YouTube/music

My favourite you tubers have been; JameBoy. He has been in a few of my favourites now, and I still to this day love him a lot. He puts so much work into he's videos and they're always so exciting to watch!!

I have also been loving Meg Says, I find her Channel very relaxing to watch and to just sit there with a cup of tea and some snacks, and just watch her videos.

I have also been loving Sophie Louise beauty, her channel is very lovely again to watch. Sophie vlogs, does makeup tips, hails, routines and a lot of other cool things that I love to watch!!

As always I have also been loving Just Jodes, Jodie is such a down to earth beautiful girl, and her editing skills just blow me away!! They are amazing and her background.

Music;
I'm going to do music from the charts and not from the charts, because I have been loving music as always,
7 days Lukas Graham- this song is such a beautiful song to relax to, I really love this song since I first heard it on the radio.

zayn- pillow talk- I didn't think I would like this type of song, but the more I have listened to it, I do actually like this song even though I don't really understand the video!

Little mix/Jason Derulo- secret love song- love this song, this has been my favourite song to listen to on repeat and the video really reminds me of a spice girl video!

Not on the charts-
Chase Blake- Pillow Talk- this song is my Jam! Literally love this song and has been on repeat for ages. He has done a rap version, so go have a listen. Link/ https://soundcloud.com/chaseblake01/pillowtalk
Chase Blake- Backflip freestyle new video; amazing new video and really well edited! Love this, and I'm sure you will too. Link/ http://youtu.be/Z0Gzm1kfDU4

Jameboy cover; Always be my baby; this song is beautiful to listen to and especially with James vocals on it, it's beautiful and so well practiced. It was like the song was made for him!! Link/ http://www.youtube.com/JAMEBOYTV

Jameboy and Gary C; All I ask cover/ wow! One word WOW!! This song suits them perfectly and I love the editing of it! It was such a beautiful and well put together song that the 2 of them sang! I love it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_tJYYUFZP0

Garry Caprani; love he's covers recently they're amazing. Five more hours cover: http://gettopical.com/chris-brown/40fbed84f894883a887d2758ed0db250?src=twitter this is amazing!
soundcloud.com/garrydcaprani other sound cloud covers on there from him! So talented!!
That's all the songs and covers I've been loving in February!!

Workout;

I have been working out so much recently as I want to be really healthy and just get fit. Anna and Jonathon Saccone Joly have been working out with a trainer called Lucy, and she has her own fitness channel which I love doing. She regularly uploads new workout routines that you can do, and also she has a low intensity workout for beginners or the High intensity if want to change up your workout!  I have really seen a change in my body. And I am loving seeing a new change as I am feeling more confident and also healthier, which is so important!! Link; https://m.youtube.com/LWRFitnessChannel

Makeup;
I have been loving the sleek contour kit, you can get this in shades light, medium and dark. I choose the light one and It really fits to my skin tone lovely! It's a really natural contour shade also and I love it!
The lipstick I have been loving is Rimmel Kate 03- I think this is a dupe of the velvet teddy lipstick and it's really reasonably priced. It's a matte colour as well but feels really light on the lips.
My Barry M Get up and glow; this comes with a bronzer, blush and highlight set which I think is amazing for the go or travelling. It has all you need for the base and it's just in a small palette.

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed reading..
See you soon
Amy
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

What and who do i want to be? *future*