Best British Bloggers?

Hello Guys,

I emailed best british bloggers and they emailed me back saying I am part of their team and I am now on their data base! Whenever a product needs to be reviewed they will email me with the product that best fits with my blog.

I am so excited as you guys know that I love blogging and also reviewing some products! If you could give me any more tips what to write for my blog then comment below:)
I hope you are all having a Happy Good Friday

That's all for now,

Amy xxx

PS. Cheeky little self promo here but if you would like to follow any of my social media sites they will be linked below

Twitter: Amy_Bellxx

Instagram: AmyLaurenBellX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park