OH i official music video

Hello everyone

Robyn Regan has bought out her single OH I and the video has finally launched!!' It is such a catchy song and I am in love with it. It's an up beat perfect summer single and I always find myself listening to the song'. She has done so many of us so proud and I will be forever proud of her success and will forever be supporting her in other projects. 

So I'm going to be leaving the links down below so you can go and order it on iTunes for 79p what a bargain;). Go order it and watch the video. She'll be so grateful

Love Amy xxxx

Order on iTunes https://itun.es/gb/8KRx7


Go follow her on Twitter also: @Robynlouregan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park