Mitch writes my blog post?😯

Hello everyone,
I wanted to change this Wednesday's blog post up, as i wanted to get someone to write kind of a guest blog post, but not a blogger! What better person to get Mitchell to do it; who i have know for 5 years to write it... Let's get into it! I asked him 10 questions and here is the outcome!


1. Where did you meet Amy?
I met Amy on social media

2. Fave memory with Amy
There are tons of memories with her but my favourite is when Leicester won the league and Spurs came 3rd :P
(lol thanks for that Mitch)

3. first impression?
She made a good first impression and funny enough it was on her birthday, found out we had a fair bit in common.
A: we have a lot of things in common!

4 If Amy could go on a date, where would it be? 
M)Her favourite date would be Nandos! No questions asked😜
A)There is actually a funny story about this whole 'Nandos thing' Maybe one day i'll tell ya!

5. How many children does Amy want?
She wants 2 kids??
A: I do! I want a boy and a girl!


6. When did you start talking?
We started talking on June 17th 2013
A: My b'day! πŸŽ‰

7. Funniest memory?
Too many funny memories with Amy it probably has to be when I bring up Leicester or nandos

A: I think we have a lot of funny moments, as we always come up with the most randomist things at the weirdest times!
8. Have you two ever argued/about what?
We have never really had an argument even though there have probably been times where the other has been annoyed with the other but never argued.

A: I hate arguing with someone, especially if they're really special to me, but there have been times Mitch has annoyed me, and we haven't spoken, but i feel like everyone has a phase through that.

9. what would you both do differently in the past?
In the past I would never have messaged Amy! nahh just kidding it would be don’t make a mistake that we both made and knew we messed up awhile after. Funny enough very similar situation but few years separate LOL!

A: We both tried to get each other back, because of something that had happened between us, but we always get really close again, just by talking about it, and knowing how each other is.

10. fave personality/appearance trait?
My favourite trait about Amy is she is great with banter. It never runs short and she knows we are just taking the piss out one another so it never goes too far! Appearance I would have to say I like her style although I hate the Spurs top! Not sorry

A: I love how Mitch just knows what to say at the right time, if i am down, he is always there for me, by joking around and we just have the best time.

Bonus : Has anyone said love you to each other:

Mitchell said he can't remember, but actually, there has been times, he has been so drunk and has texted me saying i just want to tell you that i love you, so i think he does remember but doesn't wanna say it! Better luck next time😏

Thank you for reading this and Mitch for answering these questions

Amy xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park