IT'S HERE! #BlogmasDay25

Image result for merry christmas
HELLOOO!!! The day is finally here, Christmas Day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope you have enjoyed blogmas- i have certianly loved writing blogmas posts for you all old and new readers of my blog. I hope you are having an amazing Christmas with your family and friends. Dinner was the harvester, we played a few games and opened a lot of presents- i have definaltly been spoilt. I have also over-eaten lol's! Tomorrow will consist of going to see my other side of the family at my Auntie's house, which will be lovely. 

I hope you have a lovely and magical day to all of those who celebrate Christmas and even if you don't, i hope your day is also magical and lovely. 

I wanted to reflect a bit on Blogmas- it has been such a lovely 2nd year of doing Blogmas, thank you for all your tweets and your comments. I have loved doing doing it and i can't believe it is all over! It has gone super quck, 25 days of blogmas, is all finished for 2017! 
I want to wish everyone a well done on those who have blogged or vlogged over Christmas time, as you have certianly bought a lot of festiveness to me over the December period, i love this time of year youtube and blogger wise!

Thank you for reading my last blogmas of 2017!
Amy Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

GUEST BLOGMAS WITH LUCY! #Blogmasday12