50 Deep questions tag! #BlogmasDay22

Image result for 3 days until christmas

Hellooo+welcome to Blogmas Day 22! only 3 more days left, exciting!
i feel  i have gained a few new readers to my blog over the blogmas period, so hey i'm Amy! Get to know a bit more about me on this tag!

1. What's your passion?
Aside from blogging which i love, it has defiantly got to be health and social care. I am currently studying this and i love it. I would love to become a midwife, so my passion is looking after people. 

2. What would you do in life if you did not need to work for money?
Blogging. I would love to be able to blog every day for the rest of my life. I'd love it! It's such a big hobby of mine!

3. where do you want to be in 5, 10, 20 or 40 years?
5 years: Just to be happy in my job and move up the career ladder as hopefully a midwife! i'd be 25 in 5 years! 10 years: 30 years old. Hopefully be married and have a family. 20 years: Wow, i'd be 40! Living my life and travelling more with my family! 40 years: I'll be 60, maybe have grandchildren i don't know! Life is so scary and exciting!

4. What are your fundamental life values? Try your best. I cannot stress this enough. As long as you know you have tried your best, it doesn't matter!

5. Who are the 3 most important people in your life? my Mum, she is my rock and i love her to bits. My friends, they keep me sane and they're pretty cool! My family: My family i love them to bits.!

6. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is succeeding in midwifery and being head of midwifery in a hospital. I'd also love if my blog got bigger and be able to do it as more of a hobby if midwifery didn't work out but who knows?

7. How much are you willing to sacrifice for your dream to come true? Everything and anything. I would do anything, pull all nighters, go to every interview, try super hard!

8. What are the three things in your life you'd like to change?
Less anxious: I wish i could try new things without feeling anxious.
Be more confident: I wish i could be that girl who had loads of confidence!
Travel more: defiantly!  

9. when was the last time you laughed out loud?
Probably on the phone to Dominique, she does the craziest things ever!

10. what are you grateful for? My supportive family and friends!

11. when was the last time you tried something new?
when i volunteered with people with disabilities. 

12. when was the last time you done something spontaneously?
me and my Mum were at westfield and decided to stay the night there!

13. which are the most memorable moments from your past?
Going to many gigs for the franklin lake boys! 
Meeting so many fab internet friends!
Passing my driving test 1st time!

14. Are you making the same mistakes over and over again?
Guilty as charged!

15. forget your real age for a second-now tell yourself how old you are?
15. Everyone literally thinks i'm like 15. 

16. how important is social approval for you?
Too much. I think if someone is looking at me, i feel they are judging me. I want people to like me.

17. Do you live for yourself or others?
I'm a bit of both! I am getting better at doing it for myself though!

18. what is the last life lesson you learned?
Don't stress, take it as it comes!

19. when was the last time you helped someone?
This lady dropped her shopping, so i helped her carry it in!

20. Did you ever help a complete stranger?
Last question!

21. what is your greatest fear?
not being able to have children.

22. which word best describes your personality?
Crazy!

23. what inspires you?
Everybody! everybody has a story to tell!

24. what is the biggest change initiated by you in the past 5 years?
Dropping out of childcare to do health and social care.

25. what's your life's biggest achievement?
Getting a distinction in health and social care. Passing my driving test and theory 1st time!

26. when was the last time you were proud of yourself?
Being diagnosed with epilepsy and not letting it ruin my course or life

27. if you could choose any place,where would you live?
somewhere near a beach.

28. what stops you from making the first step towards yourself?
Myself!

29. when was the last time you took a risk?
I don't actually know, probably starting this blog?

30. who is the person who had the most powerful influence on you?
Jayde. Jayde taught me even when it's bad, still make the most of your life. 'positivity always' RIP Jayde, i miss you everyday angel.

31. What is your deepest secret? I don't have many secrets. 

32. What is happiness for you? Being surrounded by my family and friends!

33. What habits would you like to quit? Biting my nails, it is such an awful habit to have!

34. How much are you ready to sacrifice for a successful career? Everything. weather that was to move away, go onto another course.

35. what will you never forget? my childhood memories. I loved my childhood memories of going away on lovely holiday's and not having a care in the world.

36. Which were the most emotional moments of your life?story lines, if i am involved i get waaay too involved. My auntie when she told us she was pregnant-such a special thing!

37. If you wrote about your life and only mentioned the most colourful, vivid, strong and impressive periods, how many pages would the book be? However many blog posts i have written! My blog really reflects on that. 

38. How many times have you fallen in love? I think once, but sometimes i feel you think you're in love but you actually never know, until you are.

39. How many times has your heart been broken? Once!

40. What makes you motivated? my family, friends and my tutors!

41. Do you give up too soon? no, i will keep going and going until my body or someone stops me!

42. do you know how it feels to wake up with a smile? Yes, and i'm so grateful for that.

43. When was the last time you cried? When i realised i had, had another seizure! Was an emotional time!

44. Do you like your Birthday? I love it!

45. Are you at peace with yourself? I feel like i am, but i'm working on it still!

46. If not for financial matters, would you still be working where you're working now? I go to college, but i wouldn't be doing the course if i didn't love it!

47. How much time do you spend on social networks? Tooooo much time!

48. is your cup half empty or half full! Er, half empty oops!

49. have you ever experienced a paradigm shift? I had to google what this meant but i have!

50. Do you usually listen to your heart or your brain? I listen to my heart more than anything. 

Deep blog post today ay?
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?šŸ˜Æ

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

GUEST BLOGMAS WITH LUCY! #Blogmasday12