TMI TAG #BlogtoberDay25

Hellooo&welcome to Blogtober Day 25. I am back with another tag and this is the TMI Tag..





1. What are you wearing? I am wearing my onesie and fluffy socks!

2. Ever been in love? At the time, i thought it was but looking back, i don't think so?!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Not terrible!

4. How tall are you? 5'2

5. How much do you weigh? Too personal.

6. Any tattoos? No

7. Any piercings? i have my ears pierced

8. OTP? My OTP is defiantly Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, or Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth

9. Favourite Show? Gossip girl or keeping up with the Kardashians

10. Favourite Bands? 1D or Little mix

11. Something you miss? Going to gigs! 

12. Favourite Song? Peace in your violence or perfect by Ed Sheeran

13. How old are you? 20

14. Zodiac sign? Gemini

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Funny, bubbly, caring and honest.

16. Favourite quote? Positivity Always. 

17. Favourite Actor? Leonardo Dicaprio

18. Favourite colour? Pastel pink

19. Loud music or soft? It depends on what mood i'm in that day!

20. Where do you go when you're sad? I usually go to my bedroom or go for a walk

21. How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 mins!

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If i'm doing makeup an hour, if not, 10 minutes

23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope!

24. Turn on? When boys smell nice

25. Turn off? when they are really big headed and over confident!

26.  The reason i joined blogger? I loved writing my thoughts and feelings down, that's why i joined blogger because it was an easy way to connect.

27. Fears? not having children

28. last thing that made you cry? Chris Brown documentary on netflix, it was so emotional.

29. Last time you said you loved someone? To one of my best friends last night

30. Meaning behind your blog name? I love chatting lifestyle and i love cookies. 

31. Last book you read? My not so perfect life

32. The book you're currently reading? I am re-reading Zoella girl on tour. 

33. Last show you watched? Gossip Girl

34. Last person you talked to? Mitchell

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? One of my best friends.

36. Favourite food? Chicken or noodles

37. Place you want to visit? Australia

38. Last place you were? Bed.

39. Do you have a crush? Nope!

40. Last time you kissed someone? My Mum, when i went out!

41. Last time you were insulted? I don't actually remember, which must be a good thing!

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry

43. What instruments do you play? None, but i want to learn to play guitar!

44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My gucci bracelet i got for my 18th

45. Last sport you played? We had a sport day at college, and we played tag rugby and dodgeball.

46. Last song you sang? Girls aloud- Love machine

47. Favourite chat up line? I'm not really a chat up line person but. I'm updating my phone book, whats your number? 

48. Have you ever used it? no.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Saturday, I was with Dominique and we went to westfield. 

50. who should answer these questions next? Anyone who reads this!!

Love Amy x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park