Hampers for occasions! #BlogtoberDay28

Hellooo&welcome to Blogtober Day 28,
I am going to share with you how i would create a hamper. I love putting hampers together especially for birthdays!





The hamper:
I love to not spend a lot of money on a hamper, but i like it simple but nice. I love the ones from Tesco or Sainsburys!

What to put in one?
Obviously it is very different, depending on what the person likes. For example:
-Chocolate
-Tea Bags
-Tea mug
-Voucher
-candles
-DVD's
-Pamper set
-Makeup!
-Card
-Letter
-Quotes

The list is endless!

How to decorate?
I love jazzing up a hamper that is plain and simple. By doing this, i tend to get some ribbon, to put on the front and some cellophane to wrap it up in. I also love adding some simple touches like pegging some polaroids on the front of the hamper. I also tend to put some nice tissue paper in the bottom!

I hope you enjoyed this and if you have ever done a hamper, what were your thoughts?
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park