Blogger Tag #BlogtoberDay27

Hellooo&welcome to Blogtober Day 27
I am here with you doing the blogger tag. I came across the tag on Steph's world blog and you can check this out on the link.


1. How tall are you? I'm not tall at all haha! I am only 5'2

2. Do you have a hidden talent? if so, What? I don't actually have a hidden talent which is a shame!

3. What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve? You know when someone copies your blog post and doesn't even change the wording or link you to the blog, defiantly that!

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve? When people eat with their mouth open or they start speaking with their mouth full, nope!

5. What's your favourite song? Right now it is, Sam Smith; Too good at goodbyes!

6. What's your favourite social media website? Twitter or instagram. I love uploading pictures onto instagram and seeing what other people are up to. Twitter- for interacting with other people and getting some inspiration.

7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone? Catching up on gossip girl or blogging!

8. What's your favourite junk food?Either chinese or mcdonalds!

9. Do you have a pet or pets? Unfortunately no, but i'd love a dog!

10. What are your number 1 favourite non fiction and fiction books? I love Zoella's books and also my not so perfect life.

11. What's your favourite beauty product or tool? I love the L'oreal glam bronze, totally obsessed. For my hair, i love using the lush hair masks!

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened? So, i was at college, and i thought i saw my friend. Turns out it wasn't my friend, and i had run up behind him and gave him a hug. Was so mortifying, but we both laughed it off!

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides ater) for the rest of your life what would it be? It would have to be sprite.

14. What's your favourite movie? I love the princess diaries!

15. What was your favourite lesson in school and why? English, i loved writing and i felt i could creatively express myself!

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Either Brighton or Weymouth. I want to live near the sea and beach.

17. PC or Mac? I always used to have a PC and then i saved up to buy myself a mac. Since i have converted to Mac, i love it. 

18. Kind gesture from a friend? I love all of my friends. The nicest gesture is when i feel really down, and them just being there for me, that is such a nice gesture!

19. Favourite celebrity? I love Khloe Kardashian. I think she is so pretty but so natural. Defiantly one of my favourite Kardashian sisters.

20. What blogger do you want to secretly be best friends with? Poppy Deyes. Her food looks divine and she seems like such a lovely lady. 

21. Who is your biggest inspiration? My family.

22. What is your favourite blog to read? Poppy Deyes or InTheFrow's blog!

23. What is your favourite high street shop? For beauty i love going into superdrug. For clothing- defiantly a new look girl!

24. Are you in education or do you work? I go to college and in the last year of doing my health and social care course.

25. One thing you are proud of? Getting a distinction in my health and social care 1st year of health and social care after the year i had!

Hope you enjoyed,
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park