5 study tips! #BlogtoberDay29

Hellooo&welcome to Blogtober Day 29:
I am here with 5 tips on how to study or do coursework. I am currently doing some coursework and i am going to share with you some of my tips!




1. DUE DATES!
Work out your due dates, and the ones that are due very soon, do them first. Get a calendar or a journal to write down your due dates and you know when they are. 

2. Friends help!
I love being able to text my friends if i don't understand a certain part of an assignment, we actually have a group chat for things that we need help with. Use your friends wisely to help you and they can also be your motivators!

3. Plan your day! 
Obviously you're not going to want to study all the time, you do need some breaks. Breaks are so important. I tend to write down the timings of my day. When i have hit an hour of doing a certain thing, i will take a 15 minute break and 30 min break for lunch and know what time i'm going to do it. This way i am able to know what time my breaks are, and stick to it!

4. Use your notes!
Notes are so effective. By going back over your notes and highlighting them, it does make it easier to understand. I do a draft of what i am going to write out, and then make sure it makes sense. Also doing reading on the internet and in your textbook, is really useful!

5. Food chapters:
I saw this on twitter, where once you have completed a section or a chapter, you have your favourite snack in there. I love doing this, as it motivates me to read at the end of the chapter!

I hope this is useful to you!

Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park