Happy 19th Amy! 2 months late oops!

To one of my best friends Amy. (The Kendall to my Kylie) xo
it is crazy to think you have turned 19 already! It only seems like yesterday we were celebrating your 18th, and i was making your 18th birthday video! It is so crazy to think you are 19! 1 more year of teenage life, and you really are an adult;)

On this day, i hope you have an amazing day, celebrating the birth of you. Even though you were a wonderful gift to your Mum and Dad, you have also been a wonderful gift to me- a true friend, who has been through thick and thin with me. You have stuck by me, through the good and the not so good times. I can't wait to be celebrating all your birthdays with you, and i can't believe its been the 2nd birthday i have celebrated with you! 

I am so thankful for all of the precious memories we have created in such a short amount of time. I love the adventures we go on, the gigs that we go to, and our mcdonalds trips (its gotta be mentioned.) When you turn 19, there are a lot of opportunities and exciting things that will happen and i hope you find every single bit of happiness. In the short amount of time i have known you, i have seen you go through so much, and i am so proud of how you overcome that. I am so thankful that i am able to have someone like you, to go on so many adventures with. 

Enjoy your teenage years before they have finished, go and get that guy, go and chase your dreams! 

Wishing you the most amount of fun on your 19th Birthday, and heres to many other years of celebrating your birthday!

Lots of love always,
Amyx





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park