I'm doing race for life?


On Sunday, i will be taking part in race for life. I have done race for life before, but ages ago, and i wanted to do it again. On April 11th Jayde sadly lost her life to cancer, and it was such a sad time for many people. Jayde was one of the most caring and loveliest girls i had ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was always there for so many people and inspired so many people, to do things out of their comfort zone, including me. I wanted to do race for life, and when she sadly passed away, then i realised i had to do it this year! I have lost other people to cancer, and cancer is such a horrible illness, and if i could just do a little bit to donate some money to cancer research, then this is me taking place. It would have been 2 months since Jayde had passed away on that day, and that day i feel is very significant to do it on! 

what is race for life?
Race for is a women only event that raises money for cancer research. There are so many ways you can take part in raising money for cancer such as: 5k/10k/half marathons or full marathons and the muddy run! if you would like to find out more about race for life: http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support-us/find-an-event/charity-runs/race-for-life 

How can i donate: I have made a fundraising page to be able to donate, anything little, will make a massive difference! Thank you to everyone who has already donated: Donate here: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/amys-fundraising-page-1671 

I would like to thank everyone who has already donated!

Love,
Amyx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

GUEST BLOGMAS WITH LUCY! #Blogmasday12