what i got for christmas -Last Blogpost

Heya guys,
I am going to give you a what i got for christmas blog post! This is my last blog post of blogmas, this has flown by, and i am so sad! i had such an amazing Christmas, it was such a lovely day! I got spoilt so much, and i am so grateful for all the gifts i received.

In the morning, i opened my presents from my family and i am honestly so grateful, for everything!

-New look Voucher
-Money
-Soap and glory spa set
-Sleek makeup 2 box sets
-Ted baker makeup
-Lipsy Body gift set
-Champneys bath set
-Sprinkle of glitter diary
-Girl online:Going solo

in the afternoon, after our Christmas dinner, which was yum! we went to my Nan and Grandads house, and from them i got
-Zoella lazy days set
-Zoella travel mug and gloves
-Zoella pad
-Spa voucher
-Money

I am so lucky, and i haven't even opened all of my gifts yet, as there is more people i have to see in the up and coming week!
I hope you have all enjoyed Blogmas, and enjoyed your Christmas!
Love Amyx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park