christmas eve traditions #BlogmasDay23

Hey guys,
I done my Christmas day traditions, and as it is Christmas eve, i want to do my  Christmas eve traditions. so..

☺Watch Christmas films: This is a must on Christmas eve, as i just chill out and watch some Christmas films, with the blanket all wrapped around me and of course a hot chocolate.
☺going out for dinner: On Christmas eve, we always get a takeaway or go out for dinner. This year we have chosen to go for a Turkish restaurant, as i love the food in there, as it is super yummy! I'm going there with my Mum and brother
☺I always have a relaxing bath on Christmas eve, and make sure my pamper evening is in full swing. I will have a bubble bath, wash my hair and then moisturise, and make sure everything is relaxed and chilled
☺Eat chocolate: on Christmas eve, i love opening a tub of chocolates, and indulging in chocolate, as it is my favourite thing to do!!!
☺Facetime: I love facetiming my friends on this day, incase i don't have time on christmas day, and just to catch up with them, and wish them a merry Christmas.

☺Go to sleep early: I always go to sleep early on Christmas eve, as i usually get up early the next day, and i like to have a good sleep, so i wake up feeling refreshed!

Happy Christmas Eve,
Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park