National best friend day

Hey guys,
I just want to start getting my blog up to date and active again as I am approaching the end of my course. Today is a blog post about National best friend day! This is such a cute day and as I can't spend the day with my best friends I just want to write a blog post about how amazing my best friends are. 

There are some special people in my life and I am so lucky to be able to share some amazing memories with them. My 2 amazing best friends have got to be Tia and Amy. 
Tia: I have grown close with Tia in 2014 and previously had spoken to her before 2014 but became closer in 2014. She has been such an amazing best friend to have, she has experienced the highs and lows in my life and is always there to listen to me. I have truly found such an amazing best friend in my life to have. The amount of crazy memories we have made since 2014, is really amazing and I will forever cherish them in my heart and mind. Tia is such an angel, every time I have a rant or I'm upset, she will be on FaceTime to me straight away and I can't count the amount of times we have cried from laughter on FaceTime or just cried to each other on FaceTime. I can't wait to make more memories with her in the summer. I'm so proud of you for achieving a distinction in your coursework and you inspire me to better myself every day and just to keep going on, even when it is getting tough. I love you so much and thank you for everything you have done, I appreciate you everyday. I just want to say how proud I am of you and for making days that I feel down bearable. I adore and love you so much x

Amy: me and amy have recently just become closer, we met through the Franklin lake boys and we first started dming back in 2015, but it wasn't until this year we had recently started getting closer. So, I first met amy properly at soccer six, we had planned to meet in March at soccer six in Westfield and from then I met her, I knew what an amazing person she was. The time we properly had started talking, we were meeting up and going to various events together. There was a time we met up every weekend for the past 7 weeks and it was such a good laugh. So anyway, Franklin lake were picking their competition winner and I knew I wanted Amy there and we had planned if I won (which I did) she would come to mine, and if she won I would go to hers. We made so many more memories that day, the ones that I will always cherish. I can't count on one hand how many emotions there has been in one FaceTime and I just want to say thank you for always being there for me. I feel you came into my life at the right time when I was dealing with so much and you just sat and listened to me and i can never thank you enough. Your 18th is coming up and I can't wait to celebrate with you and make so many more memories in the summer ( Chelmsford pride). I love and adore you so much and will forever be proud of you. I just also want to say I know you'll be missing your grandad on your 18th, but remmeber he is always looking down on you and be so proud of what an amazing granddaughter you are. I can't wait to see you soon, thank you for being an amazing best friend x

I love all my amazing friends but I have made so many memories with Tia and Amy and I really appreciate the love and happiness they put in my life. I can't wait for future memories and summer! 

I love you both lots 
Love always Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park