Goodbye 2015, hello 2016!

Hello people, 
So it's nearly the end of 2015! In 7 hours it will be 2016 and I can't believe it! 2015 has gone so quickly and I have made new friends, new memories!

So everyone goes 'New Years resolutions' 
Mine is pretty simple this year

-To Be Happy
-Pass my Health And Social care course 
-Pass my driving test

If I can do this, then 2016 will be an amazing year! 

i need to get myself more organised as well, so I bought sprinkle of glitter's diary which looks beautiful so I will defiantly use that for my social life and my assignments. I also bought a cheap diary from tesco for blogs and when I'll write them and what day I will upload which will get me more organised! 

Tonight I'm going to have a chilled night in with a couple of drinks with my family as I love spending time with my family and to come into the new year with them all!!

Looking back on this year I have had some upsetting times in my work life as some of you may be aware of but now I do a course I love and I can't wait to see where the future will take me

Always be happy, and I hope you all had an amazing 2015!! Roll on 2016

See you next year! 

Amy xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park