Go check out Jayde's blog!!

hiya,
You might be thinking another blog post Amy? I just want you all to head over to Jayde's blog 'a little touch of hope'. You might know Jayde from Twitter as @_JaydeAllen and she is such an inspiration to everyone! I am so proud of her and Everytime I have seen her regardless of what is going on in her life, she is always smiling. Jayde is a very dear person to me and I'm forever grateful for her presence.

I just wanted to write a blog post saying; check out her blog  http://alittletouchofhope.blogspot.com she has just posted a Q and A and would love if you would all go and check it out.

A little message for Jayde: thank you for making me strong when I thought things wern't going well without even knowing it. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You are such a fighter and I know you will beat this again, I have so much faith in you. Thank you for always being there for me and I hope you know I'm just a message away. Thank you also for being such a lovely person! don't forget just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen! You are the strongest person I know and I love you so so much!!! ❤️😘

I could write a whole blog post about how much Jayde means to me and how much of a fighter she is! But I know she hates having fuss around her.

My quote for today is: 'before you give up, think of the reasons why you held on so long' i think this quote is so relateable to this blog post!!

Thanks for reading,

Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park