Where have I been? And new college course

Heya guys,
I have been so so busy recently, and have just realised I haven't posted on my blog in ages. I've missed blogging and telling you what I have been up too.

So first;

I started a new college course last week and it is amazing. I am doing my health and social care level 2 as I want to become a person who mentors and helps people who have drug/alcohol problems. I have recently become really interested in this subject and can't wait to pursue it even more during my course this year.

Secondly;
I went to soccer six on Sunday and phase 5 meetup on Saturday, and both events were amazing! I love the buzz you get from these events as you meet new people and see new upcoming stars performe. Soccer six have Announced their Halloween event which is taking place saturday 31st October, dunk 'n' funk at brentwood in essex. £28.50 for every ticket type! This will run from 10:30-5. Any more information tweet @soccersix

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. And I will be blogging more now that I have everything organised and everything is set up.

I hope everyone is enjoying sixth form, school, college and uni. Always be happy, and it will make you a more successful person in life.

Love always

Amy x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park