My 18th

Hello guys,
It was my 18th birthday yesterday and I spent it with my family and got some really lovely presents. we went to TGI's at about half 6 and I got my first legal drink WAHEEEY!
Disclaimer; I am not trying to brag in anyway shape or form I am very appreciative of my presents and I would like to thank anyone who got me a present/card

Mum&Dad; £200 towards my driving lessons, a running machine, Joey Essex new book and taking me to spain

Nan&Grandad; they have been Saving money in a bank account since I was little and has managed to save £890

Nan and grandad 2; £200 and a photo frame

Aunties; Gucci bracelet

Godmother; Pandora bracelet

Callum (Bestfriend) flowers, balloons, watch and necklace

Cousins; £50 and meal out

Layla; river island vouchers and champagne

I want to say a massive thank you, I love all my presents

I am going out on Saturday with the girls and really looking forward to it as we are carrying it on waheeeey!

Thank you
See you soon
Amy xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park