Booking my holiday and GCSES'S and a levels!

Hiya Guys,
Hope you are all enjoying the weather! The weather has been beautiful in the UK at the moment and I am defiantly making the most of it. I have had 2 days off work and instead of doing my coursework inside, I took a chair and some snacks outside, and done my coursework outside! For many of you, you are starting your GCSE's and your alevels and I just wanted to say a massive good luck to you all, and if you don't get the grades you want there are always opportunities out there for you, whatever you are looking into! I done my GCSE'S 2 years ago, it has flown by so much! I didn't get 1 of the grades I was meant to but I still got on with it and looked into college courses that would benefit me and wouldn't need the one grade I had and I could re-sit it! There is a lot of pressure from teachers, parent's and sometime friends for you to do well and do things that you might not want to do in the future. They may want you to go to University but you may not think that is the right path for you to go down. Your future Is your future, and no one can plan your future except for you. I was quite lucky, I don't want to go to university and my family are proud and supportive of anything I do!!

Don't panic, and I am sure you will smash the exams! Good Luck to all you beautiful people out there doing your exams! If you need any support or someone just to chat to I will leave all my social links at the end of this blog post!

So I have just booked to go away to a lovely hotel in spain with my family! I am so looking forward to it and just to get out this country for 11 days to a new environment! I have been to Spain before but not this specific hotel, but this hotel Is the sister hotel we usually stay in, so everything is laid out the same, this hotel is just on the beach which is perfect! I go away at the end of July for 10 nights/11 days and I am really looking forward to it! I will be sure to take some pictures of the hotel and the surroundings. I was going to vlog the holiday but I am not too sure at the moment, so don't hold me to that one!!!

Happy reading and good luck!
Amy xx

Social Links:
Twittahhh: https://twitter.com/Amy_bellxx
Instagram: https://instagram.com/amylaurenbellx/
Kik: AmyLaurenBell
Snapchat: AmyLaurenBellX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park