Happy Easter and no sugar?

Heyaaa,

Its Easter sunday (Yay)! I hope you are all having a lovely Easter weekend and that you are getting a lot of Easter Eggs!!! I  am off the chocolate as I am doing the Davina No sugar for 5 weeks.

I was going to ask you guys if you wanted me to update you about how I am doing with the no sugar challenge. And what I eat to replace the sugar?
If you want to see something like tat make sure you let me know in the comments.

I think this is a great way to lose weight before the summer and also it will make me feel a lot more healthier as in Winter I sometimes indulge too much in comfort food in the colder months. As we are in British Summer Time I thought it would be a great way to become more healthier and I think Summer is a time where we eat a lot more healthier and there is a lot more salad on offer. I also turn 18 in 2 months and I am so excited to go out with my friend for the weekend ( we may be going to the icebar in London) which I am super duper excited about!

I also told you in my last blog post about best british bloggers that I got the chance to be part of their team, This will not in anyway affect how my blog runs and I still write all the blog posts. If I am reviewing a product in my blog then I will always let you know at the end of the blog post that this is a product I am reviewing and also do not feel that you have to buy the product ( I will always give my honest opinion)

Thank you for reading, don't forget to follow my Blog if it something you are interested in!
Happy Easter my bunnies

Amy
xxxx

Social Media Links:

Twitter:@amy_bellxx
instagram: AmyLaurenBellX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park