April and my future?

Hello Guys,
I know it is the 2nd of April and not the 1st, but this year is flowing by! I cannot believe it is 4 months into 2015 already..
As some of you may or may not know I do study childcare at college but after this course has ended I am sorry to say I will not be studying this course anymore. I feel that this is not the path I want to go down anymore and there is no reason behind it, I just don't get the buzz out of it anymore. I have been looking at a few other courses and I have also been helping a family friend set up weddings and party venues so the course I will be doing from September 2015 will be events management. I have thought long and hard about what path I actually wanted to go down and events management is something I want to do!

I hope you all have a lovely half term if you are off school, college or work! Happy Easter!

Love Always
Amy

xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park