favourite songs

Hi all

I am loving the ed sheeran album X it is such a lovely calming album. When I am chilling out I always put this album on,on Spotify. I am loving Spotify you can listen to new songs for FREE. I mean who doesn't love free stuff. My favourite song from ed's song is thinking out loud and I love the video for it, also I love photograph,such a beautiful song.

All about that bass is such an amazing song and i think it relates to many people and sends a lovely message out saying whatever weight you are,you are still beautiful


Union j's you got it all is such an amazing song, I really like union j as their songs aren't all the same. I think that's important as you can hear more of their voices on this song.

X factor; stereo kicks are amazing. You may know Jake sims, I've supported him well before the x factor when he was a soloist. So for 3 years. I am also a massive fan of Andrea as well. Hes voice is so unique.

THAT'S all for now

Love and hugs.
Amy xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mitch writes my blog post?😯

What Makeup i'm wearing in April

Holiday at Golden Taurus Aqua Park