Heya Guys, So i got an incredible opportunity to interview Joseph Morris, and he was happy to do an interview for you guys. I am very lucky to be around supportive people of my blog! So the aim of this interview is to spread the word of his new music! I am a massive fan of Joseph's music and i am so excited, to announce that Joseph's music will be making a reappearence! So it has been named 'This is my truth' and i am very excited to hear the music! There will be a single and then an album to follow.. Just a background on Joseph: Who is Joseph Morris? Joseph is a singer/songwriter from Essex! He has done many events such as shard fest, soccer six and many many more! He has done many covers on youtube and on his twitter page! He recently performed at the same show as James Arthur. My Interview with Joseph Morris: Q:When did you first start singing? A;: I was about 5/6 years old, and never looked back really! Q: Why did you first start writing? A: It was...
hi guys, welcome back or welcome to a new blog post. I wanted to do this blog post as college is nearly ending (5 months) and i have been thinking about my future and who and what i want to be! be prepared for a rambly, chatty post ladies and gents! So backtrack back to 16 year old Amy (i am now 20, it seems such a long time ago!), i was nervously awaiting my GCSE results that would dictate my future ultimately. I had to pick my path and if i wanted to go to college or sixth form. My results ultimately picked that for me, i didn't get one of the grades to get into sixth form, so college it was. I find it so much pressure from teachers to know what you want to be and what path you want to choose for your whole future at the age of 16. I chose college as a backup plan and to do childcare. I loved childcare and found it super interesting. many thoughts ran through my head as i walked out of my comfort zone and the place i studied for 5 years. Thinking about the kind of job ...
hey guys, So for some of us, we will be going back to school or college in september. I am going back to college to study my level 3 course in September, and i am excited to do my final 2 years there but not looking forward to the assignments or the early mornings, as i am fairly enjoying my lay ins this summer holiday! But i love stationary and i have been getting some stationary bits, as this is my favourite part of college! ♡Folders: Folders are so important if you are a college student or even if you are doing your GCSE'S. This helps me get more organised and i buy one for each of my units. T his is useful because if you want to do some revision or find some notes for some coursework, you know exactly what folder it is in, instead of cramming it into one folder. I buy my ones from Whsmith because they are sturdy and lasts the whole year. ♡Dividers: If you don't feel like buying a lot of folders or one teacher teaches you a variety of units, then you can have d...
Comments
Post a Comment